At Haven Behavioral Hospital of Frisco, we encourage our patients to have visitors. We believe the more support a person struggling with mental illness or addiction has outside the hospital, the better their chances for long-term recovery when they leave. Visits from loved ones during treatment can offer emotional support, help strengthen important relationships, and set the stage for continued success.
- Reservation required – please contact our main number or patient’s assigned therapist to coordinate your reservation
- Adolescent In-Person Visiting hours 2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. daily
- Adult In-Person Visiting hours are 2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun
- Each patient is allowed a maximum of 2 visitors at a time
- Masks Required, Covid Protocols strictly enforced
- No Property allowed
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in procedures. All late visitors will be rescheduled.
Visits are limited to one hour, and the patient may have only two visitors at a time. All visitors must sign in. Items brought to the patient must be checked at the Nurse’s Station. Purses, briefcases and cell phones MUST be left in the car. Visitors under 18 years old are not permitted without making prior arrangements with the treatment team.